Friday, May 9, 2008

Ta-Da!

The abrupt ending of this video is due to the impending doom of the cat involved. I was just in time when setting down the camera to grab Guillermo as he held on tight to a tuft of belly fur with his little fist. Luckily the cat is much more patient than anyone ever could have foreseen. Anyway, congrats to my baby and what a great Mother's Day gift of a forever changed life that will no doubt be a lot more interesting from now on (for me AND the cat)!

Here's a better video...don't know why the earlier version was all choppy..tried several different types of files..boo!

7 comments:

RubyMel said...

How great! He is definitely persistent and I am TRULY surprised that Salsa did not judo chop him! Chloe should take some tips.

John said...

Good job, Guillermo!

Wendy said...

Wow, excellent!!

Bill said...

too cool, he is really moving today! oh and happy mother's day from your very lucky husband!

Wendy said...

I love the few steps he does tripod style towards the beginning. Very chimp-like!

Amy, Bill, Guillermo and Alma said...

Yes...I'm constantly thinking about how much he looks like an ape...he actually kind of acts like one too :) By the way, congrats to Graham for eating "real people food"! Also, have a GREAT cruise!

Anonymous said...

He crawled! Fantastic - now the careful watching starts (I didn't want to say trouble - too scary. Amazing how they learn so quickly. OK, I have to send this around to my friends, so they too can be truly amazed at one of my grandsons. Love you, Grandma Norma

All about Guillermo and Alma. Our little people.