Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy 7 months!


Guillermo turned 7 months old yesterday. He is growing up WAY to fast for me. From the pictures, you'll see that his new favorite thing to do is carry toys around in his mouth like a dog. His favorite 'toy' is a piece of the puzzle-piece mat that his toys are all kept on in our living room. There are tiny tooth marks all over the thing. He carries it all over the place. Needless to say, getting his 7 month picture with the puppy toy was way too difficult this month. We'll see how long I can keep doing it. In one shot, he's actually crying and laughing at the same time because he was so mad that I was trying to keep him still, so I decided the above shot was more telling of his seventh month 'tude.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Ha ha, so funny. I bet diaper changes are fun now with him trying to get away all the time.

I love seeing how big he's gotten compared to the little toy. I can't wait to meet him in person this summer!

RubyMel said...

I think he's imitating Violet with the "cigar" pose. :)

Anonymous said...

He is all smiles, laughter, non-stop action and he tries to stand as often as possible. I don't know how Mommy and Daddy keep up. Grandma Norma

Anonymous said...

You better save the puzzle piece he constantly chews on. Let him know when he is older that he chewed on that while he was teething.

All about Guillermo and Alma. Our little people.