Friday, March 7, 2008

Movie recommendation

So, Guillermo gave me a 90 minute nap this morning! I used it to watch a movie since I haven't seen anything since summer. I decided to spend the $4.99 to 'rent' Once from Comcast. I had heard a bit about it...being that I have a BIT of a weakness for singer-songwriters, I thought it was a good choice. After spending my 90 free minutes completely enthralled, I would HIGHLY recommend the film. It's short, sweet and wonderfully filmed. The story is timeless, the actors are great and the music is lovely.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Nap? Movie?? What are these things of which you speak?

Amy, Bill, Guillermo and Alma said...

I know! My lucky day!

Anonymous said...

Well I am going to watch the movie. I've watched that portion of the Academy awards where these two your singer/actors sang their song and later found out it won for best song of the year. The song is absolutely wonderful.
Bill recommended the movie to me and I have ordered it - in fact I now use Netflix - it should arrive today. I will probably watch it this weekend, when I can devote all my attention to it. Thanks for the recommendation. Norma

All about Guillermo and Alma. Our little people.