Friday, February 11, 2011

Girls girls girls

So, the little one has been identified as a girl. I will leave the revealing ultrasounds for those who really care to see them, but here are a couple of not great head shots. I'll also keep the kind of creepy 3D shots to myself accept for family (for some reason, I take some issue with 3D shots of unborn babies...they kind of creep me out...but the tech said our baby was "so cute" that she couldn't resist..teehee). Well, without further blathering, here our the first glimpses of baby girl Bomberger (see, now isn't that cute skull?):


3 comments:

Wendy said...

What an adorable little nose!!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RubyMel said...

baby girl bomberger....say it three times fast. Is Guillermina in the running for a name?

All about Guillermo and Alma. Our little people.