Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fire station

Here are a few pics taken by a friend from our co-op of Guillermo and his first fire station experience...he fell in love at first sight.


Taking me around the station...literally pulling me the whole time!

More interested in the camera at this point..that fireman kind of scared him.


Whoa that's high! A fireman went up it and back down...100 feet. Also, this sky is one of my pro items for Spokane. It was 85 or so yesterday...not one cloud...anywhere.

I was obviously intrigued by the ladder, but Guillermo wanted nothing more than to check out the truck stabilizers on the ground. He wasn't all that into the ladder.

Giving the scary fireman the look from inside the engine.

2 comments:

RubyMel said...

Very pretty b&w photo. I love the stare down with the firefighter.

Anonymous said...

Most macho men have that stare down every now and then.

All about Guillermo and Alma. Our little people.