Friday, January 4, 2008

2 month appt (a few weeks late)

Well, Guillermo had his 2 month doctor appt today (a few weeks late)..he's actually 10 weeks old.

Stats
Weight: 14 lbs, 1 oz (87%)
Height: 24 inches (76%)

He was such a trooper about his immunizations. I was a wreck! He screamed for two minutes or so after being poked, but after being soothed a little (and given a binkie), he fell asleep (see pic below...he's still in this position as I write this post). Now starts Fever Watch 2008...yes, I'm a nervous nelly!

3 comments:

Bill said...

Awww, what a pair of troppers, I love you both.

Anonymous said...

He is a trooper, and you are definitely a Mom. Mom's always worry and are ready to pounce on anything that may hurt their children. Good for both of you.

RubyMel said...

hee hee, just like my cousin. I don't know who cried more, her or the baby.

All about Guillermo and Alma. Our little people.