Wednesday, August 3, 2011

5.5 Weeks and rashes

So, we finally made an appointment to take Alma in to check to make sure her skin issues weren't something really bad (like a flesh eating bacteria or something). After taking a quick look, our pediatrician said it's just baby acne mixed with whatever dermatitis causes cradle cap. Needless to say, it's not a pretty picture. It's the weirdest thing, baby acne. It's actually caused by MY hormones in her body...boy do I feel awful. The doc suggested using a blur mechanism on the camera until it goes away...but we aren't THAT shallow...really. We are just having a hard time getting TIME to take pictures of her. I knew this happened, but I never thought to us. I'll try harder in the next few days to get meaningful shots of my dear girl. She really is so beautiful and growing every day...

OH, and she weighs 10 lbs, 1 oz. I don't think she's going to beat G's 2 month weight after all...she's much less into eating than he is, so maybe she'll be tiny and dainty. OH hahaha, who am I kidding!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With a Mom like you, what else could she be, but beautiful. Inside and out. The baby acne will go away. She just has sensitive skin right now. Grandma Norma

All about Guillermo and Alma. Our little people.