Sunday, August 24, 2008

10 months old


Happy 10 months! To celebrate, Guillermo took 3 steps at a party last night. He didn't know anyone but Bill and me, and didn't seem to think it was as big of a deal as we did. Today he's been doing little one steps and then crawling...but I'm getting the video camera ready! I wonder if I'll follow him around for weeks with the camera on the ready like when he crawled...of course I will!!

Notice that picture had to be taken while Guillermo was asleep. He doesn't cooperate with planned pictures so well anymore!

4 comments:

John said...

He's walking already?! Wow.

Wendy said...

I like that he looks so content in this months size picture.

Can't wait to see the walking video!

RubyMel said...

I think you should call your family band the Stripes.

Anonymous said...

Me too - Wow!

All about Guillermo and Alma. Our little people.