Monday, September 10, 2007

Easy Moroccan Chicken recipe


Discovered this 'light' recipe for Moroccan Chicken with Polenta today. Turned out good and was easy peasy (ala Jamie Oliver). The recipe is from an old Cooking Light.

Easy Moroccan Chicken...a few notes. I just ground the red pepper flakes rather than buying ground ahead of time. I used plain polenta and it was fine. I might suggest more raisins than the recipe calls for if you like the sweet taste. Don't put too much of the flour mixture on the polenta as it dries out under the broiler.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm looks good. Does LL Cool G give it two thumbs up?

Amy, Bill, Guillermo and Alma said...

I think so. He's kicking around. I've decided that's a sign of food well-loved :)

Wendy said...

Are you sure he's kicking? Maybe those are his thumbs!

Norma Bomberger said...

I'm trying this recipe this weekend. I'll let you know if Kiki likes it. The way I can tell she likes it is she wants to sniff at it. She still won't eat people food, except for ice cream occasionally, but she loves to sniff food she is "intrigued" with.

Amy, Bill, Guillermo and Alma said...

Do let us know how YOU and Kiki like it! Crazy cat! :)

All about Guillermo and Alma. Our little people.